This is a selection of equipment I have to give away or sell. Some of it is free to a good home, some is open to sensible offers. All is in Burwell, near Newmarket and Cambridge.
- Mobility Scooter / Buggy
- Old but fully working and recently overhauled mobility scooter.
- Electronic and Electro-mechanical components
- Having been electronics for over 50 years, I have now sold my business 4QD, but have a huge collection of electronic etc. components, which are for sale, or even free for cost of postage. These are gradually being listed in the Electronics Sale. Many of these are useful for some off the circuits in the electronics site I wrote - 4QDTEC.com which was also sold with 4QD.
- Computers, software, hardware, magazines, chips
- I have a number of computers available, including an Acorn Electron, Acorn Pocket Book II (aka Psion Organiser) and BBC B microcomputer software. This is gradually being listed in the electronics section
- Gessmann Joystick
- New unused, Gessmann Joystick suitable for a boat.
- Schaltbau Emergency Disconnect switch
- New, unused 125amp breaking capacity
- Toroidal transformer
- 2 x 26v 8a outputs
- Canon EOS 350D camera
- Having upgraded to a Canon EOS70D, the Canon EOS 350D is now for sale
- various Cable available.
- Battery connectors and leads
- Two types of connectors for standard battery posts and some heavy-duty lead
- Blaupunkt 4 channel amplifier for in-car use
- A vintage car audio amplifier in good condition.
- Thorens TD124 turntable with SME arm and Shure cartridge
- This was the reference hi-hi turntable when new and is still an excellent bit of kit - and a collector's item!
Sensible offers considered!
Document URI: diy.torrens.org/ForSale/index.html
Page first published: Tuesday the 10th of November, 2009
Last modified: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 11:21:25 GMT
Written by and © Richard Torrens.