Here will be added hints and tips and various others as available.
- Attacher - for extracting attachments frm emails
To quote the Help file Attacher codes and decodes uucode and base64 files such as might be sent and received as attachments via Usenet newsgroups or e-mail on the Internet. It works totally on the RISC OS desktop and is designed to work under RISC OS 3.00 and later versions.
- StrongED text and programmer's editor Instructions, mailing list, archives etc.
Hints, tips and examples using PipeDream: section is not yet properly open.
- Pluto hints and tips
- DrawPlus manual in OvatioPro format
Hints, tips and examples using OpenVector.
- Links 2
An update, by Gavin Wraith, of the original Links program - to give virtual links on RISC OS. A zip file.
- A BBC computer Navigator.
A basic program I wrote long ago. Run from !Boot, it enables one keypress navigation and running of programs on a BBC computer. In a way, it does much the same thing that the filer menu now does graphically on RISC OS.
- !Makro, originally by Dave Thomas. With some improvements. Dave never released this version as the extra macros in any menu do not all work! This version is not supported by Dave Thomas: his last official version was on his www site which no longer exists. However
- MouseAxess - a very useful utility which does not seem to have a home elsewhere.
This is the most recent version I know, module dated 18 Jan 2003.
- Resource Recoverer 0.43 by Andrew Pullan Allows you to view and close the handles associated with Files, Fonts, Sockets and Dynamic Areas. It is an old BASIC program (1997) which still works on modern hardware.
- Info & photos of the WandBoard as used in the ARMX6.
These were gleaned from various sites on the www.
Top of page
© 2015 - 2023 Richard J Torrens
Page's Author: Richard John Torrens
Document URI: http://diy.torrens.org/RO/index.html
Last modified: 2022